Monday, July 18, 2016

Sometimes joys are overlooked, Other times they are Hidden..

Modesty in the Shire can sometimes be a rare thing. After all, parties enthrall it's inhabitants for any occasion. And many an announcing word is sounded in all ears for an excuse. But this was different, perhaps for some, hurtful that it went unsung.
    It went unknown, but not unseen. Few of us didn't suspect it, some hoped though very likely, it never would. Perhaps this is why it has been kept from all; Believing misunderstanding would result? That unrest and feud would break out amongst us? Maybe so.. What ever be the cause of their reasons, it has been kept from the Kinship ears that Miss Kimelly Bolger and Orinmur Stoutheart, Shield Against Adversity have been engaged since this last week. Kimelly has gone unusually quiet and even avoiding company. All that comes from the lips of Orinmur is that of battle won and concern for that which is to come.. Though without they try to appear all is as it should be, within there is something amiss.
   Though they know not that I have knowledge of this, and await when they shall make it known, I cannot restrain my heart for it's concern. There should be excitement and joy behind the eyes of these my fellows, but what I have seen is anxiety and dread. For now I am left to wonder, shall I appeal to the Mountain for his aid? or should I resist, to allow the Shield and Flower their time.  

~Thoborn, High Elven-King.

No comments:

Post a Comment